- The placement application closes March 30th at 11:59 pm. This ensures that we have time to find you the perfect spot at unSCruz and notify you of your placement sooner so you can make plans.
- Footprint: This should include all tents, RVs, art cars, and chill space that you’re planning on bringing
- Power: Power is extremely limited at the fairgrounds. Theme Camps will have first priority to available power. Be prepared to be self-sufficient just like you are at Burning Man. Use battery operated lights whenever possible and if you’re going to plug in, please use LED lights.
- Sound: The fairgrounds sound policy is quite restrictive. Please help us keep this great venue and keep sound to a minimum after 10p. Renegade sound could jeopardize the entire event. This includes live, unamplified music.
- RV/Vehicle passes: In an effort to maximize space for FUN and tent camping, all personal vehicles MUST be parked in the parking lot. If you are not actually sleeping in your vehicle, please do not purchase an RV/Vehicle pass!
- Frontage: All camps will be placed along a “street” just like at Burning Man. Remember those streets will be used by pedestrians and art cars so it’s important to keep them clear of obstacles
We can’t wait to see you all there!