Who puts on unSCruz? You do! We’re excited to see what you’re bringing and help you find the perfect spot for your camp or art for unSCruz 2023! Here’s some helpful information for filling out your application: 2023 Placement Application is not open yet.
- The placement application closes March 15th. This ensures that we have time to find you the perfect spot at unSCruz and notify you of your placement sooner so you can make plans.
- Footprint: This should include all tents, RVs, art cars, and chill space that you’re planning on bringing
- Power: Power is extremely limited at the fairgrounds. Theme Camps will have first priority available power. Be prepared to be self-sufficient just like you are at Burning Man. That said, power is available, but please be mindful of your power consumption as we don’t want to blow out the circuits and crash the grid. Use battery operated lights whenever possible and if you’re going to plug in, please use LED lights. Generators are highly discouraged, so be mindful, respectful and resourceful. Bring extension cords and have a great time.
- Sound: The fairgrounds sound policy is quite restrictive. Please help us keep this great venue and keep sound to a minimum after 7 pm. Renegade sound could jeopardize the entire event.
- RV passes: In an effort to maximize space for FUN and tent camping, all personal vehicles MUST be parked in the parking lot. If you are not actually sleeping in your vehicle, please do not purchase an RV pass!
- Frontage: All camps will be placed along a “street” just like at Burning Man. Remember those streets will be used by pedestrians and art cars so it’s important to keep them clear of obstacles
We can’t wait to see you all there!